Peg Solitaire with Wooden Marbles Board Game 21cm Traditional Game of Strategy
Deceptively simple but a lifetime to master, solitaire has been entertaining families for generations. This single-player brainteaser aims to capture a counter with every move until you're left with only one. This test of logic is timelessly terrific and is bound to deliver hours of fun.
The set includes 33 marbles which sit upon a circular board to create a stunning contrast between the pieces.
This is a lovely gift for anybody who enjoys a challenging puzzle.
- GAMEPLAY - The peg at the centre of the board is removed, after which all further moves are made by moving any of the remaining pegs (horizontally or vertically but never diagonally) over a neighbouring one if there is an empty hole on the other side. The peg thus passed over is then removed from the board. The game aims to remove all the pegs from the board in this way except one, which should finish in the centre hole.
- EDUCATIONAL - Supports the development of your kid's communication and social skills. Builds early knowledge of numbers, shapes and colour recognition. Teaches the values of concentration and attention.
- SPECIFICATIONS - The size of the wooden board measures approximately 21cm x 2cm making it a great to be enjoyed indoors.
- MATERIALS - High-quality natural wood. Non-toxic, durable and safe materials.
- CONTENTS - 1x wooden game board and 33 wooden marbles. Not suitable for children younger than 3 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.