They say that music is the universal language. Regardless of where you are from or what your background is, a good melody is something that everyone can enjoy and understand.
There must be something behind that, right? For children, music provides many, many benefits. From boosting their memory, confidence and social skills to boosting brain power and patience, kids will also love learning to play an instrument, allowing them to unleash their creative skills. This high-quality instrument is super durable and beautifully designed, making it the perfect way for your child to learn.
- An ideal first musical instrument to introduce children to the delights of making music.
- It includes a guitar, a mini amplifier and a microphone with an adjustable stand.
- Flashing lights in the guitar and amplifier speaker make the show even better.
- Speaker will intensify the music or voice & will light up as the player sings.
- Microphone with stand allows the guitar player to sing & play simultaneously.
- The guitar features buttons that play various melodies and has 6 metal strings, you can play on it with your fingers or with a guitar pick.
- Made out of high-quality materials, it meets CE and EN71 requirements.
- Realistic look, beautifully designed and finished.
- Guitar measures L70cm x W23cm x D3.5cm and requires 3 x AA Batteries - not included | Stand Measures : H100cm (Fully extended) x 24cm (base)
Suitable for ages: 36 months to 8 years.
Perfect for my 5 year old who loves music. Didn't want to spend a huge amount as you never know how long it will last. After looking over the internet at different guitar and microphone sets this seemed the best value for money, most age appropriate and looked nice. Overall happy with the product and service.
not used it yet
Bought as a present! My Grandson is going to love it! Quite impressed with the quality of this!
I was really pleased with this for the money. My son loves it. It isn't the sturdiest of toys but he does love this and if we look after it hoping it will last
My 3 year old loves it. I can see a little rock and roller in the making