Stackable Vertical Garden Flower Pot
The vertical garden planter allows you to grow up when you can't grow out. Turning your patio or courtyard into a high rise oasis of flowers, herbs, salad or fruit. Maybe all four if you're feeling adventurous.
Manufactured from tough polypropylene, the 20cm deep anthracite-coloured pots provide up to 1 metre of growing height and each tier contains almost 34 litres of compost. Thus, strawberries, herbs, salads, bedding plants or foliage plants are getting plenty of room to stretch out their roots.
The dark colour of the stackable garden planter pots attracts heat and helps the compost warm-up. When you consider additional vertical growing benefits such as decreased soil pest, slug action, ease of maintenance and potential location by the kitchen window or door for dew-drop fresh harvesting, it's clear that height does have the advantage!
These pots can be used individually or stacked up to five high to form an attractive tiered planter. Two drainage ports, raised about 3 cm off the bottom of each pot, allow excess water to flow from the upper levels into the pots below, helping to maintain consistent soil moisture throughout while preventing oversaturation.
- An individual triple stackable vertical flower pot
- Can be used individually or stacked up to five high to form an attractive tiered planter
- Two drainage ports allow excess water to flow from the upper levels into the pots below
- Manufactured from tough polypropylene
- Dark anthracite colour attracts heat and helps the compost warm-up
- Approx. Dimensions: 42 x 44 x 20 cm